Saturday, May 5

During the past few weeks 2


This is how it looked when the little momojojojo was trying to rush the 15-frames- storyboard.
There are papers, prisma color markers, 0.2&0.6 artline pens, Staedtler 2B pencils, cutter, scissors, bla bla bla.....











I love to draw. But I love to draw more when it's not for the sake of handing up assignments.

Anyway, I had fun doing the storyboard which is a concept board/TVC storyboard for Nando's Chicken. I gained weights before, during and after doing the illustration for the brand. Oh gosh, look at those delicious grilled chicken! Oh man, the peri-peri sauce seems really hot! Oh, I hafta get myself one of those crunchy salty potato chipsssssssssssssss......

I was in great hell of illusion rushing the work in 2 nights but the illusion of gaining weight wasn't illusion at all. Damn, I need to exercise!!! *looking at my buncit tummy*

Well, NO MORE MARKER VISUAL FOR ME!!!!!!! (at least for the moment, phew....)

2 comments:

D said...

Waitttt a minute... did u change ur bed sheets? Hahahaha!

MyKy said...

Ugh.... That's even worse than my room....