Wednesday, March 28

The Gerber's Anna

ANNA is quite a common name but the first Anna I've ever know is my sister.
My elder sister is Anna. Anna is my elder sister.

Anna is also a song by the Beatles. (...go with him~Anna~...)

Now, this Anna i'm talking about is coming to meet me! ;p
Anna Gerber,a graphic designer and a writer based in London.
Reading her portfolio is like telling myself she's 'somebody' in the design field.
She writes regularily for Eye, IDEA, CR, PRINT
, DOT DOT DOT etc...
(the most rated magazines among designers and probably myself had read some of her articles before in those magazines without knowing her.)
But truly one thing i'm amazed about Anna Gerber is that, I then only found that she's the one who wrote and designed ALL MESSED UP: Unpredictable Graphics. A cool book with aspects on the art of accidental printing error and edgy stuff.

Anna Gerber is coming to Malaysia with Anja Lutz for seminars and workshop!
What a great honour to have them in our college giving talks and workshop. When i received call from Rico telling me i've been selected to attend this workshop dedicated to only 30 students from all major in the college, i'm like, wow, i would go no matter what!

Lots of expectation has been given to this Shift! seminar and the workshop, well i guess they'll just talk about the Shift! project's concept and probably showing some works.

I'm thinking of questions that i could ask them....

No comments: