Saturday, October 4

Let's get Kyoorius!








A very much anticipating event that I'll definitely have myself a seat there. If you are curious about this event or still hesitating to folk out the money to take part, I would suggest you to go read about each speakers' stories.

These people made great impacts to their respective field and to (some part of) the world. Particularly related to creative economy. Google about them. Read about them. And if you are so impressed with what they've done, you would be generating enough curiousity to listen to what they have to say.

I'm particularly interested in Paul Hughes's 'design thinking'. And if I could meet Chris Anderson, I would love to listen to him talking about his Long Tail. But that's way too much to ask. Buy one and read instead!

No comments: